Monday, April 30, 2012

Malice Domestic Recap

Malice Domestic is an awesome conference filled with enthusiastic fans. If you haven't been, I highly recommend going whether you are a reader, writer or both. Since I don't have a book out yet, I got to enjoy the conference from both perspectives. I also got a chance to get to know my fellow Midnight Inkers. For those of you who couldn't make the trip this year, I thought I'd share some photos and fun facts about some of the fascinating personalities behind the blog.

 Cricket McCrae and Alan Orloff  (Cheese is definitely not the way to his heart!)
Jess Lourey (who can and will give your book a new, improved but X-rated title) and Vicki Doudera (who should definitely write for Cosmo.)
Lois Winston (the mop dolls are truly adorable. If only we could talk her into making one in each of our likenesses) and Vicki D.

Mary Holmes, Beth Groundwater and Darrell James. (Three authors who make it look so easy!)
Mary, Darrell and Jessie Chandler (who, I must say, just generally rocks!)

Need to pitch our fearless leader Terri Bischoff on a new series?  The bar is definitely the place to do it!

 Jess and yours truly. Add Vicki D. and stir!!

Mary, Kathleen Ernst (as sweet as she looks) Vicki  and Terri B.
The lovely, spunky Deborah Sharp.
Maggie Sefton doing her thing.

Midnight Inkers are AWESOME!!




No comments: