Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Book on the Block


It's here!
Killer Listing, second in the Darby Farr Mystery Series, is shipping a little ahead of its "due" date, but hey, who's counting? It is a thrill to hold a new book in one's hands, and even better to sit down, open it up, and start to read it --- and discover that you are hooked. Even though you composed every word, know the scary bad guys, and went over it page after page, so many times...
My official launch party will be April 8th at the Owl and Turtle Bookstore in Camden, Maine. My first mystery outsold The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo there, so small wonder this little shop is a top fave! All are welcome, and I'd love to see you there.
Even though this book is still "en route" to most of my readers, it has already pulled its weight as far as I'm concerned. Just like my protagonist, Darby Farr, I sell real estate, and right now I'm in the middle of a particularly tricky sale of a spectacular oceanfront home set to close at the end of the month. In a strange turn of events, Killer Listing is helping to seal the deal.
That's a story for another time, and I promise you I'll tell it. But for now, join me in welcoming the second in my series. Dreams do come true, and I'm thankful every day to be living mine.
Cheers!

No comments: