Thursday, February 17, 2011

Right Brain or Left?


AOL posted a ten question quiz to determine if you’re a right brain or a left brain thinker — then a few jobs to consider based on your results.

I took the quiz and discovered I’m an even split. No wonder I never chose a career, just a college major. The rest was serendipity.

I’ve worked in human resources…and in sales/marketing. But I think I could have been happy as a grant writer…or a librarian. Left, right. Right, left.

No wonder I’m never totally satisfied with any career. But I like writing fiction and making things up as I go. So, right brain thinker, right?!?

For fun, take the quiz and share your results. After I took the quiz, I offered to do some grant writing on a volunteer basis just to see if I like it. Maybe the quiz will give you some new ideas, too. Overall, how useful do you think this type of quiz is?

Here’s the link: http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2009/01/26/are-you-a-right-or-left-brain-thinker/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-w%7Cdl9%7Csec1_lnk3%7C197315"

No comments: